Crewsaver Spiral Life Jacket
The Spiral is a personal flotation device perfect for inshore use such as surface watersports and swimming. The inherent buoyancy offered by the foam reduces fatigue during general in-water activities and is available in a range of sizes suitable for children and adults.
All sizes offer 100N of buoyancy - with the baby and child sizes being fully rated as an ISO 12402-4 approved lifejacket. This means that these sizes will fully support the wearer in the water and work to rotate them into a face-up position to protect the airway. The larger sizes are rated as an ISO 12402-5 approved 50N buoyancy aid. However, these sizes still retain 100N of foam and are a great solution for those seeking the extra reassurance offered by this level of buoyancy compared to standard buoyancy aid products.
- 100N of inherent buoyancy
- Crotch straps included as standard
- Strong, durable cover and fittings
- Waist adjustment
- Reflective tape and detailing
- Available in junior and adult sizes - ‘baby’ and ‘child’ sizes have additional seat support