Century Tip Tornado Graphex Supermatch
|Availability:||Out of stock|
Call for availability. Some rods are in stock but we won't ship.
The design principles behind the Tip Tornado Graphex ranges incorporate common technical themes that takes construction and technology to the highest achievable levels. Graphex technology is a bespoke combination of the resin matrix and Graphene to benefit the rods; durability, distance, tracking, sensitivity, dampening recovery to neutral and weight saving. This 3rd generation of Tip Tornado Graphex rods captures the best of the past and brings new and defined benefits commensurate with advances in manufacturing and material technology.
The Tip Tornado Graphex Super Match takes forward one of the most highly regarded design concepts and moves it forward into a different realm of balance, ease of use and sensitivity. Purposeful and with a huge range of capability in several fishing scenarios – it reaches close, medium and long range over any light heavy, mixed or smooth ground propelling a wide range of rigs and bait packages with minimum effort and confidence. The balance is outstanding and it feels light to hand. Probably one of the best all round shore rods Century has ever produced.
- Autoclave Technology for maximum resin matrix consolidation
- Graphene reinforced resin matrix. (Graphex)
- AT-T (Anti-Twist Technology) – assisting directional control
- SG-T Glass and IM carbon cored tip for bite indication sensitivity
- Gearbox Design (phased composite taper)
- Blank colour – Midnight Black, flexural 2-pack polyurethane.
- CNC machined, tapered reverse fit joint.
- Factory Finish: American Tackle Titanium K Guides configured for multiplier and fixed spool
- Tied in platinum metallic, azure blue inlays and tips. Jet black intermediates.
- Marine grade etched stainless steel trim bands – upper and lower butt
- Japanese shrink rubber (JSR) handle
- JSR rubber separator grip on lower tip and upper butt
- 3M Reflective tape between top two guides
- Century carbon reducer available as optional extra
- Century CNC machined Fuji DPS sliding reel seat
- Century partition rod case
- Length – 13′ 6″. Casting Ratio – 125-200g. RRP – £570