The first open frame multiplier designed to meet the exacting criteria of the demanding tournament casting circuit and the discerning UK beach angler.
The all round match anglers choice, 'a dream to cast' it's the genuine article; the 7HT verged on design perfection hence it has remained at the top, unsurpassed.
- Rigid one-piece duraluminium frame
- Daiwa five-point support system and low-frame crossbars
- Three stainless steel ball bearings
- Aluminium/bronze gears with centrifugal anti-backlash control
- Mechanical brake system with two sizes of blocks provided
- Lightweight anodised aluminium spool
- Smooth and powerful star drag
- Ratio 5:2:1
- Weight 11oz
- Bearings 3
- Capacity 340m - 14lbs