With its 100% aluminium digitally machined body, the Saltist baitcasting reel has been designed for fighting big fish.
The carbon disc ATD drag is both progressive and powerful while the corrosion resistant CRBB bearings guarantee the durability of the mechanism. This ratio cranks back an impressive 1-1.2m of line per turn, with the decentred axis of the right handle improving balance on the retrieve. The low leg on the reel allows you to enclose it in your palm for a very secure hold. The reel can be used for downtide, uptide and wreck work.
- Strong, Compact and Light
- Suited to line classes from 15 to 50lb mono or braid to 100lbs
- Up to 25lbs Drag
- Constructed from machined aluminium
- 4 CRBB ball bearings and a roller bearing
- Anodized for maximum corrosion resistance
- Extremely smooth ‘free spool’
- Centrifugal Breaking System for control and longer casts
- Ratio 6:4:1 / 100cm
- Bearings, 4 CRBB
- Capacity, 370m /0.32mm
- Weight, 445g
- Drag, 8kg