Ian Golds Igloo Shelter
|Availability:||Out of stock|
A new design of beach shelter which is now a common sight on the beach. The Igloo is based on a three legged design which makes it simple and very quick to set up and also allows for it to be set in a number of different ways depending on if you need extra height or width.
It is secured by burying the attached flaps in the shingle and this will keep it stable in all conditions.
Packed length is 2.2m and weight approx 5k
- Strong, sturdy construction.
- Easy to use on virtually any surface.
- Erected in seconds, even in high winds
- ‘Shingle’ flaps to help secure the shelter.
- 3 legged design allows you to set the shelter either wide and low or narrow and high
- Loads of space
- Can accommodate two anglers plus tackle.
- Adjustable height
- Velcro straps to secure spare rods while fishing.
- Rolls up flat, no curved legs.