Vass Bib & Brace 175 Winter Edition 4
|Availability:||Out of stock|
Vass are pleased to introduce the ‘Edition 4’ which supersedes the successful ‘Team Vass 175’ Edition 3 winter lined bib & brace. The new ‘Edition 4’ design includes an extended back area for improved weather protection & new ‘Vass Carbon-Emboss’ knee reinforcement material for extra strength.
The padded winter lining is very warm and promotes internal air circulation for extra comfort. However, it’s unusually lightweight & flexible therefore not your usual bulky winter wear.
- Extended back area compared to the ‘Edition 3’ design.
- Knee reinforcement is made using heavy duty ‘Vass-Tex 400 Carbon-Emboss’ material for extra wear resistance.
- Knee reinforcement areas have an access flap for inserting optional knee-pads
- New updated ‘Vass-Tex 176’ Waterproof, Windproof & Breathable material (updated version of the Vass-Tex 175 material although visually it looks the same)
- Vass quad welded seams
- Velcro fastening ankle strap
- Ultra Light weight
- Warm padded inner lining (not bulky to ensure maximum movement)
- Easy repair Vass-Tex 176 material (see simple repair instructions for Vass waders and rainwear)
- This garment is metal free to ensure no parts corrode during use
- Machine Washable
- Velcro ankle adjustment